
Ahhh..October.. Time for birthdays and wearing yellow! :) The Austin LiveStrong Challenge was this past weekend.. and what a great weekend it was! $3.5 million was raised for the Lance Armstrong Foundation, 3200 cyclists rode on Sunday, and 2700 run/walkers did the 5K with me and Chad on Saturday!
I didn't get any pics on Saturday.. so waiting on Kreutz Photography to post theirs.. but I DID get some great shots on Sunday! The first on the left is me and Brenda..

My buddy, Laura, had just finished her bike ride.. and here's Lance finishing!

My dear friend Renee is going through chemo now..and took a pic with Sex and the City star, Evan Handler, who was diagnosed with leukemia at 24.. I bought his new book, It's Only Temporary: The Good News and the Bad News of Being Alive..and am really enjoying it.

and to my fabulous Team Dell friends who did the ride.. Will & Rachel..Ian, Trista, and Kara.. sorry John - I only got a pic of your rear-end.. :) SO proud of you guys!

2 comments:
so proud of you for being involved in such a wonderful organization!!! :)
love you sissy. i'm proud of you too!
um, i need to blog more. you're kicking my arse.
Post a Comment