Well, we're back home..getting back into the swing of working and mowing lawns and cleaning.. boo.... I started another Bootcamp last week. It's through Dell and during lunch, so it works out for my schedule pretty well. New instructors who aren't as "hard-core" as the previous ones I had. which is ok. :) They still keep us working with fun drills and lots of core work. I've also found a new yoga instructor. She's teaching at the Round Rock Dell campus and teaches very similar to the instructor I learned from. So it's VERY tough, but all about breathing and alignment. I like being centered. :)

I had my annual IT Golf Tournament benefitting the March of Dimes on 9/26. It was a big success! I'm hoping to be able to turn in a donation to MOD of $7500! We had 50 golfers this year. Which is a little lower than usual.. but we made up for it by getting THIRTEEN sponsors! :) Next year, my goal is to get the prizes donated..
Other than that, we're not doing a whole lot right now. We've got friends coming over this weekend for OU/texas. LiveStrong Challenge is coming up on 10/25 weekend.. I need to get out the Fall/Halloween stuff.. and my 31st is coming up in two weeks! you know..the usual October fun.. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment