
Well, Chad and I went to our 4th installment of our Broadway in Austin season tickets last night - Rent! It was very different from the other shows we have been seeing lately. More of a rock drama than a comedy. Chad's favorite so far..
Previously, we went to see Legally Blonde, Spamalot, and Avenue Q. Each were so good! Legally Blonde was borderline "get me the heck out of here" for Chad at the beginning - but by the end, we both enjoyed it. When we were in New York City back in May of 2007, we met a stagehand that said Spamalot was soooo very funny - and he was right! We laughed non-stop! and then Avenue Q.. Billed as an "adult version of Sesame Street" it was a riot!
Now, we wait for August for the final show..Wicked! I'm SO jazzed to see this one.. It's been getting rave reviews in NYC for a few years now.. and since I grew up watching the Wizard of Oz..it will be fun to see this other side of the story.

Separate from our season tickets - I'm hoping to get tickets with a few girlfriends to go see Annie in June! Unfortunately, we probably won't be getting season tickets next year.. We're not as intrigued by the overall line-up. Though I DO want to see Fiddler on the Roof and A Chorus Line. You can check out more information at: http://www.broadwayacrossamerica.com/austin

No comments:
Post a Comment