Abby and I took a walk today and I realized just how late in the year it is. It has just zoomed by with Christmas now less than a month away. Unbelievable.. Chad and I got to spend Thanksgiving with both of our families this year. I've attached a few pictures.. Though I'd love for time to slow down a bit...I'm really looking forward to Christmas with my sister. At least now I can enjoy all the decorations up since Halloween and carols playing on the radio since the election.. :). Kinds makes you wonder if we're truly getting to enjoy all of the seasons.....
2 comments:
I CAN'T WAIT TO ALL HANG OUT ON CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
when are you coming down???
stay as long as you can!
i'm there from monday til saturday.
WOOOOOOOOOWWWW WHOOOOPEEEEEE!!!!
Hi Kara--
Just checked out your Italy pics--they are stunning! I especially loved the sunset and night shots, really beautiful. It makes me want to go back and take all new pictures.
It was nice meeting you last night...take care and have a merry Christmas!
Jennifer Cravens
Post a Comment